We will define FSc in easy words, that is “Faculty of Sciences”. Normally, we call it Intermediate. However, FSc is further divided into two types if you talk about the nature of subjects.
- FSc- Pre-Medical
- FSc Pre- Engineering
FSC ADMISSION 2021:
Basically FSc admission 2021 requires, a student should have cleared the matriculation exam. If a student gets enough marks in 9th & 10th classes, then he or she can opt in FSc degree program. Indeed, it is somehow a very crucial stage for students because after matric exams, they do not have clear insights about the future. They need proper guidance to choose their future fields.
FSC PROGRAM 2020
Good thing is BIT conducts a number of career counselling workshops to guide each student individually. Before FSc admission, a student can contact the admission staff to get details and guidance free of cost. Each student spends almost a couple of years in FSc program 2021.
LAST DATE OF ADMISSION IN FSC 2021
Ist year and 2nd year education in Pakistan bring a lot of talented students every year. Almost every private and government college in Pakistan clearly defines the last date of admission in FSc 2021 on their notices boards or official websites.
We advise you to initiate the admission process so that you may have sufficient days before the closing date. Otherwise, there you can see a very unpleasant situation. If you find any kind of confusion regarding these matters, then you can contact us.
- Admission fee for FSc
- Updated Criteria for FSc exam 2021
- Eligibility for FSc education
- Duration of FSC Program
In Pakistan if you are going to attempt for FSc then it means you are going towards higher secondary level education. Or sometimes we often call it college level course 2021. After SSC exams your next target is passing the HSSC exam with maximum marks.
TOP 22 FIELDS AFTER FSC PRE-ENGINEERING
- Electrical Engineering program
- Aerospace Engineering field
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- BS Nanotechnology Engineering
- BS Computer Science & Information Technology
- BS Electronics Engineering
- BS Mathematics Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- BS Computational Physics
- Computer Engineering Program
- BS Space Sciences (after FSc)
- Agriculture Engineering Field
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering Field
- Electronics Engineering program
- BS Physics Educational field
- Metallurgy & Materials Engineering
- Polymer & Petrochemical
- Robotics, Control Engineering & Embedded Systems Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Textile Engineering Program